Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Magpie is Here!

Here is the thing: I like to think i am a fairly well informed user of a computer.  I play virtual games. I have owned a website company, I send a mean email, i can IRC with the best of you.  

But i forget.  You see the pain of my existence is passwords--i have a string, no--a heavy hemp entwined rope of long forgotten and mostly unused passwords and usernames.

so i forgot my password to this blog and fiddled and fussed about until i a managed to worm my way back into this blog's user interface.

My plan for this small and hopefully regular tome is to talk to you about my life and the animals that i make and that I love.

But for now this is just a quick hello out there to  let you know that me and my big mouth are here  and that i am tapping away at this keyboard desperately hoping that it might magically turn into an IBM Selectric typewriter with the cute little silver font balls and the never abundant supply of white out and white out tapes  harmonizing with crumpling wads of paper and the endless scrip scrip of wads of said paper bouncing listlessly off the rim of my trash can.

Let the blog begin!

1 comment:

  1. I love magpies!! And welcome to us bloggers. This sounds exciting! =))

    ReplyDelete